Incoming and Current Students
Special Education Resources
- The Special Education department works collaboratively with school and district leaders, teachers, students, and families to provide the tools, guidance, supports, and services needed to ensure access and success for students with disabilities.
- IEP: The Individualized Education Program (IEP) is a written record of the special education services a student will receive for one calendar year.
- Family Involvement/Resources
At Home Learning
2019-2020 Learning Packets: Suggested learning activities you can print at home for your child. The same learning packets are dropped off at 26 Student Meal Distribution sites for families to pick up.
- Meal Distribution
- NeighborCare: The Roxhill School-Based Health Center (SBHC) is a full service health clinic that provides physical and mental health care for the students of Roxhill Elementary School. The SBHC is staffed by a Nurse Practitioner, a Mental Health Counselor, and the Health Coordinator.
- Neighborcare at Roxhill
- At Home Social Emotional Learning Support
- Translation and Interpretation
- Washington Immigrant COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Seattle COVID-19 Disaster Relief Fund for Immigrants
Student Technology Resources
- Schoology: Schoology offers powerful new technology at all grade levels to organize content, engage students, and connect to families.
- Student Tech Support
- The Source: Follow school attendance, assessments, and family resources.
- Student Portal: Gives students access to Office 365
- Internet: Internet assistance is available to students and families during online learning.
Black Lives Matter
- SPS page with great resources for families and students
- BLM reading room: Links to great books to read.