Monday, December 9! Gather in the lunchroom from 6:00-7:30pm to help plan upcoming events and support the education and enrichment of our students. Pizza and childcare will be provided! Can’t make the meeting? Join us for coffee and conversation on Thursday, December 11 from 8-9am in the family room.
We are excited to begin our See’s Candies fundraiser!
Since all of the students will benefit from this fundraiser, we greatly appreciate everyone’s participation. You can help us reach our goal by taking orders from friends, relatives, neighbors, and co-workers. Famous for American-made deliciousness with no added preservatives, See’s is easy to sell because people love the candy.
- November 11: Fundraiser starts. Look for flyers in your student’s backpack!
- December 3: Fundraiser ends. All orders and money must be turned in to the front office.
- December 16: Candy will be available for delivery to your supporters.
- Fill in the pre-sell form completely.
- Collect money from your supporters when they order. Ask them to make their checks payable to: Friends of Roxhill Elementary.
- Verify order quantities and money collected.
- Put money in the collection envelope.
- Be sure to thank your supporters.
Gather in the lunchroom from 6:00-7:30pm to help plan upcoming events and support the education and enrichment of our students. Pizza and childcare will be provided! Can’t make the meeting? Join us for coffee and conversation on Thursday, November 21st from 8-9am in the family room.
Please join us for the Friends of Roxhill monthly meeting this Monday, October 14th, in the lunchroom. Childcare (thanks to City Year) and pizza will be provided.
Bring your family and join your peers at CenturyLink Field as Sounders FC take on Minnesota United.
Sunday, October 6 at 1:00 P.M.
Tickets are just $18!
Please print out this PDF form and return it to the office by September 20th to secure your tickets. (It should also be coming home with your student this week or next.)
Checks should be made payable to Friends of Roxhill.
Questions? Email Shawna Patterson Lystra.
Friends of Roxhill will have our annual planning meeting on Monday, August 19 at 6PM in the cafeteria. This is not a typical meeting — we will look at the year as a whole, plan meetings, events and grants, and talk about what goals we have for the year. Sorry, no childcare available.